Facebook Oculus Go
- Install VR player from Oculus Library (we recommend Skybox).
- Download videos you wish to watch from https://www.czechvrnetwork.com/members/
- Connect your "Oculus Go" headset to a computer using USB cable.
- You must put the headset on your head to allow the computer to access files on "Oculus Go."
- There should be a "Oculus Go" internal storage in "Windows Explorer".
- You must create a "VRB" folder in which you put your downloaded videos. Occulus Go should have no trouble to play 4K videos in 180°.
- Launch Skybox VR Player on your Oculus Go and click on "VR Videos". You should see all of your VR video files there.
If you experience issues while trying to download and/or view Czech VR content, please contact support.